Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth.
During labor the baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and the muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor, and make birth less painful, and even pleasurable!
This three hour class is for expectant parents only, and includes an e-book for later reference.
It is recommended that you take this class anytime after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Baby’s job in labor is to rotate!
- Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
- Daily Essential Activities
- The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later.
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis that let the baby come through more easily
- Bring your birth partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labor and birth
Class fee is $90. Limit of 6 couples in each class.
**Private classes also available upon request.
*Snacks will be provided
February 8, 3-6pm
March 14, 12-3pm