Limited Time Offer: ONLINE Class Due to COVID-19 Social Distancing
In a time when you may not be able to have your intended birth support team, when your care provider may not have the tools to help you navigate positional concerns with your baby, this class is more valuable than ever!
Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth.
During labor the baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help you lengthen the muscles and ligaments that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor, and make birth less painful, and even pleasurable!
This three hour class is for expectant parents, and includes an e-book for later reference.
It is recommended that you take this class anytime after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Baby’s job in labor is to rotate!
- Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
- Daily Essential Activities
- The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later.
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis and help the baby come through more easily
- Birth partners learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labor and birth
Limited Time Only – ONLINE Class due to COVID-19 Social Distancing
Online Classes include:
– a streaming/download video class taught by Gail Tully, founder of Spinning Babies®
– access to Spinning Babies® Parent Class Materials
– small group video chat with me to answer questions and practice techniques
Online Class Fee is $75Register Here
In-person class fee is $90.
Limit of 6 couples in each class. Snacks will be provided.
**Private classes also available upon request.