Birth Doula Support
*An initial interview and consultation is provided free of charge*
Upon payment of the retainer fee and signing the Letter of Agreement you can expect to receive:
- Two prenatal visits to discuss your wishes and any fears or concerns you may have, practice coping skills, and explore how I may best serve you.
- Unlimited phone and email access to answer questions and provide emotional support.
- Continuous support from early labor until 1-2 hours after birth, at least until breastfeeding is initiated. *Typically, I would meet you at your home in early labor and transfer with you to the hospital or birth center at the appropriate time.
- Photos of birth, if requested. (As labor allows – mama’s coping is always the first priority!)
- Two postpartum visits to check on mama, baby, and breastfeeding.
Additional prenatal visits can be added for more in-depth exploration of coping techniques, addressing specific fears or concerns, or to attend doctor/midwife visits etc. Hourly fee for additional visits.
**I attend births in Eugene, Springfield, Junction City, Harrisburg, Veneta, and Coburg. I may consider other areas within a reasonable distance, please call to discuss.
Six 2-hour sessions. Includes 110 page Study Guide. See Childbirth Classes for details.
$115 covers you and your partner
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or click the button below to register. Payments via check or Paypal. Discount for Birth Doula and Childbirth Education Bundle.Register Here