Birth Doula Support
*An initial interview and consultation is provided free of charge*
Upon payment of the retainer fee and signing the Doula Services Letter of Agreement you can expect to receive:
- Two prenatal visits to discuss your wishes and any fears or concerns you may have, practice coping skills, and explore how I may best serve you.
- Unlimited phone and email access to answer questions and provide emotional support.
- Continuous support from early labor until 1-2 hours after birth, at least until breastfeeding is initiated. *Typically, I would meet you at your home in early labor and transfer with you to the hospital or birth center at the appropriate time.
- Photos of birth, if requested. (As labor allows – mama’s coping is always the first priority!)
- Postpartum visit to discuss the birth, and to check on mama, baby, and breastfeeding.
I am registered with the State of Oregon for OHP (Oregon Health Plan). If OHP (CCO Trillium, or Pacific Source) is your health insurance provider, my services may be paid for by OHP.
Additional prenatal visits can be added for more in-depth exploration of coping techniques, addressing specific fears or concerns, or to attend doctor/midwife visits etc. Hourly fee for additional visits.
**I attend births in Eugene, Springfield, Junction City, Harrisburg, Veneta, and Coburg. I may consider other areas within a reasonable distance, please call to discuss.
Six 2-hour sessions. Includes 110 page Study Guide. See Childbirth Classes for details.
$135 covers class tuition for you and your partner
Email email@example.com for more information, or click the button below to register. Payments via check or Paypal. Discount for Birth Doula and Childbirth Education Bundle.Register Here